Featuring our newest design, the Maple Wood Desk with Drawers stained in our custom house-mix natural stain and sanded down to a smooth finish. This desk gets the work done when it needs to be done. With two huge, sturdy blocks as frames and two drawers for your personal belonging, papers, etc, this desk calls for productivity with class and elegance.
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. This desk comes in 66" in length combined with a standard 30" height for comfort and 30" depth. We recommend a chair seat height of 18". If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
66" x 30" x 30"
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
- Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner
Every Few Weeks
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from Hard Maple. Maple tends to be really pale, with little to no knots yet the sturdiest of the hardwoods that we use, meaning that it's less susceptible to twisting and warping.
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our table will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
We currently only offer delivery and pickups within Texas. For more info on how deliveries and pickups work, click here.
Please contact us to request an expedited product. Our team will get back to you to confirm!
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- What's your lead time?
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?