Shown here is a 72" Trapezoid Round Dining Table that was made out of Hard Maple, stained in Teakwood, and applied with three coats of polyurethane with sanding in between. With Hard Maple, this table will stand the test of time and kids, meaning it will grow with you and your family and last a lifetime of memories!
All of our models are handmade, which allows you to be in charge of the process by providing sizing specifications, custom colors, woods, and finishes.
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. This table comes in 48", 54", 60", and 72” in diameter combined with a standard 30" height for comfort, We recommend a chair seat height of 18". If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
- Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner
Every Few Weeks
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from Hard Maple which is the strongest wood type that we use. Hard Maple is very pale and has little to no knots in them so it's great for the sleek, modern look.
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our table will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- What's the largest size you can make?
- We can make up to a 72" Round Dining Table
- What's your lead time?
- Can we upgrade from another wood?
- Yes, contact us for more details!