X Kitchen Table
Shown here is our 48" x 22" x 36" X Kitchen Table made from Alder and stained in Teakwood.
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. This table comes 48", 50", and 72" in length and 27", 36", or 45" in width with a standard 36" height for barstool height comfort. Pictured is a 48" x 22" x 36" in Teakwood Stain! If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
- Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner
Every Few Weeks
- Orange Glo
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Superior Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from Alder. Natural characteristics such as knots and cracks are common but it adds character to the wood. If you would like to upgrade the wood, feel free to message us!
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our table will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- Yes Yes Yes
- What's the largest size you can make?
- 60" x 45" but feel free to message us for a custom size!
- What's your lead time?
- 8-10 weeks
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?
- Absolutely! Message us for more details