It's no surprise that the Modern Dining Table is a fan favorite of everyone. Due to its clean and modest look, it's versatile and adaptable to a variety of styled homes. Apart from appearances, it's made from pine that comes with extraordinary characteristics like knots and faint cracks here and there to celebrate individuality. As shown here, the table is 8' x 45" x 30" stained in Teakwood.
The tables in the pictures here are made from Yellow Pine but we are replacing them with Furniture Grade Pine or Hardwoods for more durability and longevity.
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. This table comes 6', 7', and 8' in length and 40" in width with a standard 30" height for comfort, We recommend a chair seat height of 18". We also recommend the 36" in width for 6' tables so that your table doesn't look too square! Looking to sit an exact number of people? Check out the FAQ page and see what we recommend! If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
- Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner
Every Few Weeks
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from pine. Natural characteristics such as knots and cracks are common. We like to say that if you take care of the table, the table will take care of you! We have a Learn More page dedicated to understanding the different types of woods.
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our table will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- What's the largest size you can make?
- What's your lead time?
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?
- Absolutely! Message us for more details