Modern Trestle Coffee Table
With a rustic flair and a modern variation, this Modern Trestle Coffee Table is not like no other. The pine top and frame are both knotty and nice, which gives it its exceptional yet subtle features. Along with it comes faint cracks of the wood here and there to exhibit divergence, meaning no two tables are ever the same.
This coffee table was designed with the modern dining table in mind! With our modern dining table being our number one bestseller, this coffee table is designed in such a way to complement our modern dining table! In our opinion, this style of coffee table is perfect for any style of home!
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. This table comes in 48", 54", and 60" in length combined with a standard 18" height for comfort. If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
- Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner.
Every Few Weeks
- Orange Glo
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Superior Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This coffee table is made from pine. Natural characteristics such as knots and cracks are common. We like to say that if you take care of the table, the table will take care of you! We have a Learn More page dedicated to understanding the different types of woods.
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our table will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- Yes Yes Yes
- What's your lead time?
- 8-10 weeks
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?
- Absolutely! Message us for more details