Maple RS Pedestal Round Table
Elegant and posh is what the Maple RS Pedestal embodies. You wouldn't believe this, but this Maple RS table is built from maple! Maple is a tenacious and durable hardwood that will withstand the test of time. To learn more about Maple, view our home page! As depicted in the picture, this Maple RS has little to no blemishes like knots and cracks and is stained in special walnut.
The pedestal collection is a collection we are obsessed with! The elegant design of this dining table combined with the natural beauty of maple is something we just can't get over! Fall in love with this table too in your home!
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. This table comes in 48" and 54" in diameter combined with a standard 30" height for comfort, We recommend a chair seat height of 18". If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
MAINTENANCE & DURABILITY
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
- Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner.
Every Few Weeks
- Orange Glo
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Superior Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from Maple, naturally, low maintenance and very durable wood. We like to say that if you take care of the table, the table will take care of you! We have a Learn More page dedicated to understanding the different types of woods.
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our table will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- Yes Yes Yes
- What's the largest size you can make?
- 50" at the max
- What's your lead time?
- 8-10 weeks
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?
- Absolutely! Message us for more details
Send us yours @The.Woodhills
Signing up to our email list will allow you to see deals before anyone else! As well as what is going on in the shop and behind the scenes of new work!