Introducing our 72" Modern Round Dining Table. Handmade from Alder wood, this table top is sanded to a smooth, seamless finish with epoxy-filled knots. The table shown above is stained in our house mix Teakwood stain. Complimented with a custom fabricated steel frame and powder-coated black to a professional finish, this design is by far our personal favorite.
Since 2021, we have been working on this design to be functional and modern. We knew that in order to support a large 72" hardwood table top, we would have to design a very durable frame. After many design iterations, we began the fabrication of our steel spider frame! We wanted to mix an industrial and modern look with details that can be appreciated from all angles. The overhang for this table comes in at 14" making it possible to sit 8-10 loved ones depending on the chair size.
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stay at the top of our priority list. This table comes in 72" in diameter combined with a standard 30" height for comfort. We recommend a chair seat height of 18". If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner.
Every Few Weeks
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Superior Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from Knotty Alder. Alder is typically very knotty like the name suggests and we like to fill them in with epoxy! We like to say that if you take care of the table, the table will take care of you! We have a Learn More page dedicated to understanding the different types of woods.
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our tables will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- What's the largest size you can make?
- We can make up to a 72" Round Dining Table
- What's your lead time?
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?
- Absolutely! Message us for more details