Flushed edges and smooth, flat surface to the touch with every knot and grain suave and seamlessly sanded down to the silky touch. It's great for bringing tranquility and productivity to the deluxe at-home office where you can peacefully do your work.
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. This table comes in 48", 60", and 72" in length combined with a standard 30" height for comfort and 27", 36", and 45" in width. We recommend a chair seat height of 18". If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
- Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner
Every Few Weeks
- Orange Glo
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from Pine. Natural characteristics such as knots and cracks are common with this wood but add character to the table. if you would like to upgrade to a different wood, feel free to message us!
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our table will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
We currently only offer delivery and pickups within Texas. For more info on how deliveries and pickups work, click here.
Please contact us to request an expedited product. Our team will get back to you to confirm!
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- Yes Yes Yes
- What's the largest size you can make?
- 72" x 45" but feel free to message us!
- What's your lead time?
- 8-10 weeks
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?