Truly a timeless, charming 2” thick Alder hardwood top on a turned pedestal frame is a table that will last a lifetime! Shown here is a 42" round with a standard 30" height stained in Briarsmoke.
The pedestal trend is a trend that we are here for! However, with this table being so timeless, is it really a trend? We are in love with the base of this table! The alder wood compliments just how fantastic this table is! The curves from the pedestal contrasting with the seamless top make for a real piece of art in your home!
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. This table comes in 48" and 54" in diameter combined with a standard 30" height for comfort, We recommend a chair seat height of 18". If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner.
Every Few Weeks
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Superior Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from Knotty Alder. Alder is typically very knotty as the name suggests and we like to fill them in with epoxy! If you would like to switch to another wood, feel free to contact us and we'll see what we can do! We're here to make your visions for your home come to life!
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our tables will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- What's the largest size you can make?
- We can make up to a 50" Round Dining Table for this pedestal specifically because we worry that if the top is too big, it might tip over or be too heavy for the frame to support
- What's your lead time?
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?
- Yes, contact us for more details!