Made to last a lifetime, this Half-Lap Modern Coffee Table is one of our favorite designs. The frame is made from multiple pieces of wood side by side to create two separate blanks. Once the blank is made, we add what is called a half-lap joint to each blank allowing the two blanks to slide into each other at 90 degrees, giving the " + " shape of the frame.
As no two kinds of wood are exactly the same, we work with a 3/8" - 1/2" tolerance level. This tolerance allows us to make sure the detail, durability, and more importantly, your satisfaction stays at the top of our priority list. Additionally, this table comes 48", 54" and 60" in length and 27" and 36" in width with a standard 16" height for comfort. Pictured is a 50" x 36" x 16" in Classic Black Stain! If you are interested in a custom/exact size, color, or slight variation please feel free to contact us.
This table can be disassembled if needed however, for most standard sizes our coffee tables come fully assembled. If there is a reason it has to be disassembled please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to assist!
MAINTENANCE & DURABILITY
Maintenance is very easy! For your daily use, we like to recommend a damp soft cloth or napkin to clean minor smudges or spills!
Great Options for Daily Use
- Method Wood For Good Daily Cleaner
Every Few Weeks
However, please avoid using disinfecting sprays/wipes as they can eat away the finish of your table.
WOODS WE LOVE TO WORK WITH
- Hard Maple
- White Oak
- Red Oak
- Knotty Alder
- Superior Alder
- Furniture Grade Pine
This table is made from pine. Natural characteristics such as knots and cracks are common. We like to say that if you take care of the table, the table will take care of you! We have a Learn More page dedicated to understanding the different types of woods.
NEED MORE REASONS?
- Locally Handcrafted in Carrollton, TX
- Details that can be appreciated, from the hours spent sanding your table smooth to the spray-on stain ensuring an even color and the satin sheen which provides the exact amount of shine and protection.
- Multiple forms of joinery which you can't see but ensure our tables will test time.
- Your choice of stain to best fit your home
- Do you offer Pickup, Delivery, & Shipping?
- What's the largest size you can make?
- What's your lead time?
- Can we upgrade to a different wood?
- Absolutely! Message us for more details